"I wish they would only take me as I am" - Vincent Van Gogh               "How Can I believe in God when just last week I got my tounge caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?" - Woody Allen              "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake" - Henry David Thoreau              "I took a speed reading course and read 'War and Peace' in twenty minutes. It involves Russia" - Woody Allen            "When promulgating esoteric cogitations, eschew platitudinous ponderosities" - Mark Rowan, my father            "Up, sluggard, and waste not life, for in the grave there will be sleep enough" - Benjamin Franklin             "What really interests me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the world." - Albert Einstein            "Welfare's purpose should be to eliminate, as far as possible, the need for its own existence" - Ronald Reagan            "It's odd that you can get so anesthetized by your own pain or your own problem that you don't quite fully share the hell of someone close to you." - Lady Bird Johnson              "I still want to be the candidate for guys with confederate flags in their pickup truck" - Howard Dean

e-mail me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Graduate of the University of Oregon, Married for 4-1/2 years to my High School sweetheart. I am currently residing in Cleveland while I attend med school.

  • John McCain
    • Read what I feed

    Powered by Blogger

    Tuesday, September 12, 2006

    Angelides Campaign Leaks Schwarzenegger tape to Media


    Cathy Calfo, the campaign manager for Democrat candidate for Governor Phil Angelides, has accepted responsibility for leaking a tape of Governor Schwarzenegger referring to the ethnicity of friend and political colleague Assemblywoman Bonnie Garcia as "hot."

    According to ABC news,
    The campaign of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's Democratic rival acknowledged Tuesday that it downloaded and leaked to the media a recording of a private meeting in which the governor described a Hispanic legislator as having a "very hot" personality.

    Statements by members of the Schwarzenegger campaign admonish that the sound clip was not publicly accessible, but rather in a password protected-protected area of the Governor's computer
    "The file that was leaked to the Los Angeles Times was in a private area of the governor's server not accessible to the public without manipulation of information," [Schwarzenegger spokesman Adam Mendelsohn] said.
    Prior to release of this news, the California Highway Patrol has already begun investigating possible hacking of the Governors computer.

    Cross Posted at

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Travis said...

    Where was this taped recorded from in the first place?

    Was it in the Governor's office?

    8:05 PM  
    Anonymous prying1 said...

    I sure haven't heard any more on this one. Wonder if it is being settled behind closed doors.

    12:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Trackbacks

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home